Monday, April 19, 2010

Office 2010 RTM’ed

I received an email from Microsoft last Friday (4/16/10) exclaiming that they have Released to Manufacturing Office 2010.  I have been using a pre-release beta for many months since I have been part of the thousands Beta-Testing this release and I can tell you that it is a fantastic product.  In the release I have been using, and I mean using every day all day long, I have had no issues to report.  I mean none, zero, no crashes, no compatibility problems, no problems at all!  I HIGHLY recommend that organizations still stuck on Office 2003 or earlier upgrade immediately once this becomes publicly available.  The email from Microsoft is included below, for your enjoyment.

Office 2010 RTM Email

2 comments:

Exchange email hosting said...

looking forward to a crashless Office :)

Gary Cooper said...

I can tell you that I have been running Office 2010 for about a year now in beta and it is very solid.